What is a request in chat?
A request is a fragment of a dialog with a client that consists of one or more messages. As a rule, the request begins with the first message of the client and finishes at closing a dialogue with him or her. If the client writes again, the new request will open.
- How to get a chat to work?
- How to finish the chat?
- How to continue my chat with a client?
- How to find the right message in a chat?
- How to understand that the client waits too long for an answer?
- Is it possible to send messages to a closed chat?
- How to know the client’s number in Telegram and Facebook* Messenger?
- How to leave a message for other operators in a chat room?
- How to make a chat unread?
- How to transfer a chat to another operator?