Is it possible to send messages to a closed chat?
- Knowledge base
- Working with chats
- Common questions
- Is it possible to send messages to a closed chat?
An operator can only write to a closed chat room if he or she was the last employee to do so. The administrator and supervisor can write to any closed chat without restrictions.
- What is a request in chat?
- How to get a chat to work?
- How to finish the chat?
- How to continue my chat with a client?
- What types of notifications can be set up?
- How to upload correspondence to my computer?
- How to find the right message in a chat?
- How to understand that the client waits too long for an answer?
- How to know the client’s number in Telegram and Facebook* Messenger?
- How to leave a message for other operators in a chat room?
- How to make a chat unread?
- How to transfer a chat to another operator?
- How to set notifications in OS?