How to understand that the client waits too long for an answer?
- Knowledge base
- Working with chats
- Common questions
- How to understand that the client waits too long for an answer?
To prevent clients from waiting too long, you can set the desired response time in Settings > General > Long Response Notification. When over 80% of this time expires, the chat will be marked yellow. When the time limit expires, the chat will be marked red. So you will always see which chats require the biggest attention.
An example of how an expired chat is displayed. The chat has a red mark.
- What is a request in chat?
- How to get a chat to work?
- How to finish the chat?
- How to continue my chat with a client?
- How to find the right message in a chat?
- Is it possible to send messages to a closed chat?
- How to know the client’s number in Telegram and Facebook* Messenger?
- How to leave a message for other operators in a chat room?
- How to make a chat unread?
- How to transfer a chat to another operator?