How to transfer a chat to another operator?
Tap the arrow icon in the dialog box, and select an operator or group of operators.
By default, operators, supervisors, and administrators can transfer on chats. You can set it up in the section Settings > Transferring chats by operator section.
- What is a request in chat?
- How to get a chat to work?
- How to finish the chat?
- How to continue my chat with a client?
- What types of notifications can be set up?
- How to upload correspondence to my computer?
- How to find the right message in a chat?
- How to understand that the client waits too long for an answer?
- Is it possible to send messages to a closed chat?
- How to know the client’s number in Telegram and Facebook* Messenger?
- How to leave a message for other operators in a chat room?
- How to make a chat unread?
- How to set notifications in OS?