If you are logged into your account, but the service interface is partially displayed or not displayed at all, try the following:
- Login to your personal Chat2Desk account via Incognito/Private mode. If the interface loads in this mode, clear your browser cache.
- Log in from another network with another Internet provider or through a mobile connection (by distributing Wi-Fi from a smartphone). If logging via another network is OK, you should contact your ISP's support for more details.
- Check the restrictions of your antivirus or firewall. If necessary, add *.chat2desk.com to exceptions.
If the above steps didn't help, contact our technical support and specify the following data:
- what browser you use to login and what OS is installed;
- login location (country) and IP-address (open https://2ip.io, take a screenshot of the page with IP-address and send it to us);
- whether you use VPN or proxy to connect to our service;
- screenshots of the browser console (F12):
- Сonsole tab (preferably in full);
- Network tab (enable sorting by Time and show everything in Pending status).