Technical support access
- Knowledge base
- Security and confidentiality
- Technical support access
Our technical support sometimes needs access to your account to verify the details of an error.
To ensure security, grant such access only while the incident is being investigated. To do this activate corresponding setting under Settings > Security & access rights.
After the technical support analyses the incident, be sure to deactivate this option.
- What is two-factor authentication?
- How to enable two-factor authentication in Chat2Desk
- How to log in to your account using two-factor authentication
- Account security settings
- How does data transfer work?
- Do you store passwords?
- Do you guarantee that our numbers will not be blocked?
- How to turn off my Chat2Desk account?