How to log in to your account using two-factor authentication
- Knowledge base
- Security and confidentiality
- How to log in to your account using two-factor authentication
Open Chat2Desk.com and click Sign in.
You will see a form where you need to enter your username and password.
If the username and password are correct, the one-time password field will open.
Open the authenticator app on your smartphone and look for the Chat2Desk code.
Enter the code in the box on the site.
- What is two-factor authentication?
- How to enable two-factor authentication in Chat2Desk
- Account security settings
- How does data transfer work?
- Do you store passwords?
- Do you guarantee that our numbers will not be blocked?
- How to turn off my Chat2Desk account?
- Technical support access
- Token change for Telegram API