How to enable two-factor authentication in Chat2Desk
Only administrators can enable two-factor authentication for a company under Settings > Security & access rights > Two-Factor Authentication.
Once this is done, each user has the option to enable two-factor authentication for themselves. And when logging into their account, operators will enter a password and a one-time code from the authenticator application.
How to enable two-factor authentication for operators
Download Yandex.Key, Google Authenticator or similar application.
Open Account section in Chat2Desk in the upper right corner.
- Select Two-factor authentication at the bottom and activate the function.
- After that, you will receive an email confirming your account. You need to enter the code from the email into the field.
- A QR code will appear on the screen.
- Click Add account in the authenticator application.
- Click Scan QR-code button.
- Scan the QR code. If the code is correct, the system reports that the connection was successful.
- Enter the one-time code from the application and click Complete the setup.
- What is two-factor authentication?
- How to log in to your account using two-factor authentication
- Account security settings
- How does data transfer work?
- Do you store passwords?
- Do you guarantee that our numbers will not be blocked?
- How to turn off my Chat2Desk account?
- Technical support access
- Token change for Telegram API