How to create operator group and set priorities?
Some operators work in the same department and consult customers in specific fields. Group your operators so that a chat can be assigned not only on individual operator but on group of operators (the system will choose one). The competency level of each operator can be measured from 1 to 100. Each operator can be a part of many groups.
The specific operator of the group can be chosen according to settings in the section Operators - Rules of selecting specific operator from group. Therefore, the system can choose the less busy operator or the most skilled operator or based on probability.
In table Groups sorting is available for columns Group name, Number of members. In the table Operators in group sorting is available for columns Name, Skill and Role.
- How many operators can I have in the system?
- How to add, delete or edit an operator?
- Forcible chat assignment
- What is operator status? How to change or check it?
- How to restrict switching to offline mode when chats are open?
- Operator evaluation
- Is it possible to add an independent expert as an operator?