What additional settings are available for integration with amoCRM?
- Knowledge base
- Chat2Desk and amoCRM integration
- What additional settings are available for integration with amoCRM?
Without additional settings, the integration will work the following way:
When messages from new clients are received, they will be displayed in amoCRM in the unsorted. If there is already a contact with the same phone number or messenger ID in amoCRM, the new chat will be automatically assigned to it.
Creating a deal when a customer contacts you:
- If you enable the option Create deal when a client applies for the first time, select the funnel and the funnel stage, in which a deal will be created when a client applies for the first time.
If the option is not activated, the client's requests will get to the section Unsorted.
- If you enable options Create a deal at the repeated request of the client at the new request of the client, with which there are no open deals, a new deal with the parameters specified in the integration settings will be created in amoCRM.
If this option is disabled, the new request of a client will be bound to the contact card and will be displayed in all current transactions of this contact.
Information about the channel and the messenger:
- If you enable option Specify channel name when creating a deal, a tag with the channel name in Chat2Desk from which the client's request came will be added to the deal.
- When enabling the option Specify messenger when creating a deal, a tag with the messenger, from which the client has addressed to amoCRM, will be added to the deal.
Example of a deal with added tags:
Transfer of web analytics from Chat2Desk to amoCRM:
You can receive data on metrics such as Google_id, Yandex_id, Roistat_id, receive data on the URL from which the client's request came, and see the UTM tags of the request.
In order to activate the analytics data it is necessary:
- Configure integration with amoCRM as described above.
- Connect web analytics in Chat2Desk account.
- Go to Settings > Web-Analytics.
- Enable the Web analytics is on slider and set the required metrics parameters if necessary.
- Create fields in your client card in amoCRM to record data.
- Click Customize in the transaction settings.
- Create fields in the transaction, necessary for recording the client's metrics.
- Configure the sending of metrics parameters in your Chat2Desk personal cabinet.
- Go to Integration in your Chat2Desk account.
- Tick the checkboxes against the parameters you want to send amoCRM and specify the appropriate fields for the transaction.