Facebook prohibits sending messages from public pages after 24 hours from the last user's reply. Only certain types of messages marked with corresponding tags are allowed.
- EVENT_UPDATE - for sending reminders or updated information on events to which the user is registered.
- POST_PURCHASE_UPDATE - to send updates on user’s purchases.
- ACCOUNT_UPDATE - to send notifications about changes in an application or user account.
To continue communicating with the user via Chat2Desk after 24 hours, add these tags to messages using the following markup:
- @FB-tag<ACCOUNT_UPDATE>@ Message text
- @FB-tag<POST_PURCHASE_UPDATE>@ Message text
- @FB-tag<EVENT_UPDATE>@ Message text
Please note that tags should not be used to send promotional messages, including special offers, coupons and discounts. Misuse of tags may result in a ban on sending messages to the public page.