How to connect Facebook* Messenger?
- Create a group or a Facebook* public page or log in to an existing group or public page administrator account.
- In the same browser, log in to your Chat2Desk account with an administrator login.
- Follow this link. Sign in.
- Facebook* will send a request for group and public page management rights. Select the checkboxes of the desired pages and click Next.
- Facebook* will report a successful connection. Click OK, and the additional settings window will pop-up.
- A consent window will open to allow access to the selected pages. Select a page from the drop-down list and press Submit.
- The connection confirmation window will be displayed.
- Contact via the widget to tech support that you followed the instructions for connecting Facebook*. Our operators will complete the connection.
After connecting, you can include comments in Settings > Accounts.
At the moment comments are available in Beta mode: you can only send and receive text content of comments. Nested files and media content support will be implemented in the near future.
This functionality is included in the Facebook* connection fee.