The service industry faces many challenges to be solved daily. One of the main issues is how to quickly respond to customers and meet their needs. Moreover, given a highly competitive environment, it is important to retain customers and increase their loyalty to the company.
It is essential for companies in this industry to build support that can handle thousands of requests from customers and executors in a short time.
The service industry has been gaining popularity from year to year, especially for residents of large cities. People prefer to save time and delegate household duties to executors from service companies. The supports of such companies should also not waste customer time, taking 20 minutes to process messages. The speed of response and the convenience of communication are as significant for audience loyalty as the service quality.
Support via messengers will help reduce the response time and provide a comfortable communication channel. Such messengers as VK, Telegram, Viber, and WhatsApp will be useful for service companies. What else facilitates company activities:
- Self-service menu and answer bot. On average, about 70 messages per day no longer require an operator and can be addressed through a chatbot.
- Aggregated statistics. It helps assess operator workload and redistribute it if necessary.
What results can be achieved with Chat2Desk:
- Introduce a support that is convenient for both employees and customers.
- Reduce operator workload. A part of requests is captured by a chatbot.
- Reduce the average response time from 20 minutes to 1 minute. Operators do not have to switch between tabs, and it takes one click to transfer chats to responsible employees or connect the executor and the customer.
Other Chat2Desk tools useful for the service industry:
- Message templates. They make it possible to answer frequently asked questions with one click and avoid typing the same phrases from time to time.
- Integration with CRMs. The entire information on customers is stored in a single place, i.e., the number of requests, the current funnel stage, or previous purchases.
- Tags. They are used to arrange the base and make offers more customized and relevant.
Our case studies:
- Permenergosbyt: How a Utility Company Has Moved Closer to Consumers, Connected a Chat Center, and Increased Its Messenger Traffic Four Times Within a Year of Using Chat2Desk.