What types of notifications can be set up?
- Knowledge base
- Working with chats
- How to set notifications in browser?
- What types of notifications can be set up?
- An audible signal informing about a new client, a new message and the transfer of the chat to you.
- Blinking favicon in the header of the browser tab.
- Notification on your desktop (to receive these notifications, you must give permissions in response to a browser request). Such notifications can be closed automatically or manually.
In the section Account, enable notifications about new messages and a new client.
To test the notifications, press Play.