Processing widget and online chat events
3 types of events are available:
- initialize_widget - is triggered after widget is loaded on the site page;
- initialize_client - is triggered, when client opens dialog window in online chat:
- if pre-chat survey is not set up - then just after the online chat dialog window is opened;
- if pre-chat survey is set up - then just after the user enters survey data and the dialog window is opened.
- first_client_message - is triggered once, when first message from client is sent in online chat dialog.
Sample scenarios to implement:
- When a client opens a dialog window in online chat, section Useful info on your site is highlighted;
- When a client sends the first message in online chat, banner with special offer is shown on your site.
Initiating widget and online chat events
1 type of events is available:
- popups:close — this event performs the closure of online chat dialog window and additional pop-up windows (e.g., Viber QR-code window).
Sample scenario to implement:
- When clients clicks callback button, online chat window is closed.