- How many operators can I have in the system?
- How to add, delete or edit an operator?
- How to create operator group and set priorities?
- What is operator status? How to change or check it?
- How to restrict switching to offline mode when chats are open?
- Operator evaluation
- Is it possible to add an independent expert as an operator?
- Create sets of filters and call them instantly from the menu
- Online chat
- Do you work with WhatsApp groups?
- How to create a direct link to WhatsApp account?
- Disabling read reports in WhatsApp
- How to change the bot name in Telegram?
- How to change a bot's description in Telegram?
- How to set the bot's avatar in Telegram?
- How to change the bot info in Telegram?
- How to highlight text in Telegram?
- What is a request in chat?
- How to start a chat?
- How to finish the chat?
- How to continue my chat with a client?
- What types of notifications can be set up?
- How to transfer a chat to another operator?
- How to make a chat unread?
- How to leave a message for other operators in a chat room?
- How to know the client’s number in Telegram and Facebook Messenger?
- Is it possible to send messages to a closed chat?
- Knowledge base/
- Chat2Desk Widget
The widget combines all connected messengers, displays it on the website and helps the visitor to quickly start a dialogue with your company. In the section Settings > Widget…
- Widget installation
Copy widget code from the section Widget - Source code. Paste widget code on your website at the end of body section.
- Customizing the widget and its behavior
Widget is customized in the section Settings - Widget. Channel (if your company has more than 1 channel) - select the channel the widget works through. Each channel can have individual widget with individual…