Token change for Telegram API
- Open Telegram app from the account you used to create the bot, then open a chat with @BotFather.
- Execute the /mybots command and select the required bot.
- Click API Token button, then Revoke current token. The message from the bot will include the new token.
- Enter the new token in Chat2Desk under Settings > Accounts by clicking on the pencil next to Telegram.
1) I don't have access to the bot
Unfortunately, it is not possible to generate a new token without access. Please restore access, and after that set up the configuration.
2) I don't have access, but another employee does
It is possible to transfer the rights to the bot. To do this, go to BotFather, run the /mybots command. Then select the desired bot and execute the Transfer Ownership command. Here you can specify the username of the new owner.