- How many operators can I have in the system?
- How to add, delete or edit an operator?
- How to create operator group and set priorities?
- What is operator status? How to change or check it?
- How to restrict switching to offline mode when chats are open?
- Operator evaluation
- Is it possible to add an independent expert as an operator?
- Create sets of filters and call them instantly from the menu
- Online chat
- Do you work with WhatsApp groups?
- How to create a direct link to WhatsApp account?
- Disabling read reports in WhatsApp
- How to change the bot name in Telegram?
- How to change a bot's description in Telegram?
- How to set the bot's avatar in Telegram?
- How to change the bot info in Telegram?
- How to highlight text in Telegram?
- What is a request in chat?
- How to start a chat?
- How to finish the chat?
- How to continue my chat with a client?
- What types of notifications can be set up?
- How to transfer a chat to another operator?
- How to make a chat unread?
- How to leave a message for other operators in a chat room?
- How to know the client’s number in Telegram and Facebook Messenger?
- Is it possible to send messages to a closed chat?
- How to understand that the client waits too long for an answer?
- How to find the right message in a chat?
- How to upload correspondence to my computer?
- Why do you need integration with Bitrix24?
- How to set up Chat2Desk and Bitrix24 integration?
- Where can I get an API token?
- Which type of integration should I choose?
- How to set up an Open Channel?
- How to work with Business Processes in Bitrix24?
- What additional settings are available for integration with amoCRM?
- Important features of integration with Bitrix24
- How to write first in Bitrix24?
Security and confidentiality
- Knowledge base/
- Security and confidentiality
- Account security settings
Chat2Desk offers a flexible system of access in section Settings > Security and Access Rights. Here you can: specify a list of allowed ip addresses to login to the site;
- How does data transfer work?
Through the HTTPS protocol.
- Do you store passwords?
We do not have access to your passwords. Passwords are stored in an encrypted form.
- Do you guarantee that our numbers will not be blocked?
Alas, there is no 100% guarantee that the number will not be blocked: the probability of blocking is affected by many factors, many of which are unpredictable. If you work mainly with incoming traffic, there should be no reason to worry. If you often write to customers first, the risk increases.
- How to turn off my Chat2Desk account?
Contact tech support via widget in the corner of the website. If you decide not to use Chat2Desk anymore, we will appreciate your feedback: it will help us to get better.