- How many operators can I have in the system?
- How to add, delete or edit an operator?
- How to create operator group and set priorities?
- What is operator status? How to change or check it?
- How to restrict switching to offline mode when chats are open?
- Operator evaluation
- Is it possible to add an independent expert as an operator?
- Create sets of filters and call them instantly from the menu
- Online chat
- Do you work with WhatsApp groups?
- How to create a direct link to WhatsApp account?
- Disabling read reports in WhatsApp
- How to change the bot name in Telegram?
- How to change a bot's description in Telegram?
- How to set the bot's avatar in Telegram?
- How to change the bot info in Telegram?
- How to highlight text in Telegram?
- What is a request in chat?
- How to start a chat?
- How to finish the chat?
- How to continue my chat with a client?
- What types of notifications can be set up?
- How to transfer a chat to another operator?
- How to make a chat unread?
- How to leave a message for other operators in a chat room?
- How to know the client’s number in Telegram and Facebook Messenger?
- Is it possible to send messages to a closed chat?
- How to understand that the client waits too long for an answer?
- How to find the right message in a chat?
- How to upload correspondence to my computer?
- Why do you need integration with Bitrix24?
- How to set up Chat2Desk and Bitrix24 integration?
- Where can I get an API token?
- Which type of integration should I choose?
- How to set up an Open Channel?
- How to work with Business Processes in Bitrix24?
- What additional settings are available for integration with amoCRM?
- Important features of integration with Bitrix24
- How to write first in Bitrix24?
- Knowledge base/
- Mobile App
- Mobile App features
Using the application on your smartphone, you can: View chats by sections: New Chats, All Chats, My Chats. Filter the chats by tag, name and phone number. View…
- Which platforms are compatible with the app?
The official Chat2Desk mobile app is available on the App Store and Google Play for iOS and Android users.
- How to download the app?
You can install the application through: Google Play Click on the link or type Chat2Desk in the…
- How to log in the app?
Use the login and password with which you are registered in Chat2Desk to log in.
- How to use templates in the app?
Activate the option Settings > Templates. Enter any word that is contained in the template into the client's reply field. The system will automatically offer all templates that contain this…
- How to view the client card?
Click on the card icon in the chat with the client.
- How to filter out the chats you need?
Click on the funnel icon and select the options by which you want to sort your chats.
- How to find a chat or message?
Click on the magnifying glass icon and start typing the text you are looking for. If you are currently on the chat list, the system will show you the chats that contain the word you are looking for. If you are inside a chat, you will see all…
- Telegram helper
The main functions of the Chat2Desk service are available to Telegram bot. Among other things, you can: communicate with clients and use templates; receive notifications about new messages; view…
- Telegram communication broadcast
When the broadcast is enabled in Telegram, client and operator messages are displayed in a live group chat. You can add to the chat all interested employees who need to control the work of the chat center. In the section…