- How many operators can I have in the system?
- How to add, delete or edit an operator?
- How to create operator group and set priorities?
- What is operator status? How to change or check it?
- How to restrict switching to offline mode when chats are open?
- Operator evaluation
- Is it possible to add an independent expert as an operator?
- Create sets of filters and call them instantly from the menu
- Do you work with WhatsApp groups?
- How to create a direct link to WhatsApp account?
- Disabling read reports in WhatsApp
- How to change the bot name in Telegram?
- How to change a bot's description in Telegram?
- How to set the bot's avatar in Telegram?
- How to change the bot info in Telegram?
- How to highlight text in Telegram?
- How to add online chat?
- What is a request in chat?
- How to get a chat to work?
- How to finish the chat?
- How to continue my chat with a client?
- What types of notifications can be set up?
- How to transfer a chat to another operator?
- How to make a chat unread?
- How to leave a message for other operators in a chat room?
- How to know the client’s number in Telegram and Facebook Messenger?
- Is it possible to send messages to a closed chat?
- How to understand that the client waits too long for an answer?
- How to find the right message in a chat?
- How to upload correspondence to my computer?
- Why do you need integration with Bitrix24?
- How to set up Chat2Desk and Bitrix24 integration?
- Where can I get an API token?
- Which type of integration should I choose?
- How to set up an Open Channel?
- How to work with Business Processes in Bitrix24?
- What additional settings are available for integration with Bitrix24?
- Important features of integration with Bitrix24
- How to write first in Bitrix24?
- Knowledge base/
- Getting started
- How does chat center work?
The client sends a message via WhatsApp Business API, Viber, Telegram, Facebook, Vkontakte, Instagram or other messengers. If you have the appropriate options configured, the client will receive auto-response and invitation to use self-service menu after sending…
- Registration and account creation
You can use the service only after registering and logging in to the site. When registering on the site, the user becomes the administrator of his or her organization's account. Administrator configures the service, adds operators and supervisors, and has maximum…
- How can I test the service?
Chat2Desk provides 7-days free trial period access. Testing of messengers and social networks in your accounts is totally free (such as VKontakte, Facebook, Telegram, Instagram, Online-chat and etc.). Chat2Desk testing with WhatsApp account is provided for 7 days and is performed…
- Main personal account settings
Customize key settings in the section Settings - General - Account settings. You can write or change: Company name; E-mail/Login; Administrator password;
- Account appearance
Click on the section Settings > Customization to specify: logo of the chat center; avatar of the administrator; chat window background.
- Chat center working hours
Chat center has 2 workmodes: «Working» (when operators are at work and reply to customers) and «Day off/break» (when operators don’t work). The mode is switched in two ways: automatically (according…
- Roles in the system
The system has 3 roles: administrator, operator and supervisor. After registration user became an administrator of company’s account. The system have only one administrator and up to 1000 operators and supervisors. Certain features of the service are available only for administrator.