- How many operators can I have in the system?
- How to add, delete or edit an operator?
- How to create operator group and set priorities?
- What is operator status? How to change or check it?
- How to restrict switching to offline mode when chats are open?
- Operator evaluation
- Is it possible to add an independent expert as an operator?
- Create sets of filters and call them instantly from the menu
- Online chat
- Do you work with WhatsApp groups?
- How to create a direct link to WhatsApp account?
- Disabling read reports in WhatsApp
- How to change the bot name in Telegram?
- How to change a bot's description in Telegram?
- How to set the bot's avatar in Telegram?
- How to change the bot info in Telegram?
- How to highlight text in Telegram?
- What is a request in chat?
- How to start a chat?
- How to finish the chat?
- How to continue my chat with a client?
- What types of notifications can be set up?
- How to transfer a chat to another operator?
- How to make a chat unread?
- How to leave a message for other operators in a chat room?
- How to know the client’s number in Telegram and Facebook Messenger?
- Is it possible to send messages to a closed chat?
- How to understand that the client waits too long for an answer?
- How to find the right message in a chat?
- How to upload correspondence to my computer?
- How to set up templates?
Templates are configured in the section Settings > Templates. To better navigate in the list, divide the templates into groups: for example, by topics of the client’s request or by stages of the sales funnel.
- How can I use templates? Shortcuts
There are three ways to call the template: Click on the template icon and open the field with the templates saved in the system. Select a suitable one - its text will appear in the input field.
- How to work with WhatsApp Business API templates?
WhatsApp Business API is a stable and convenient format for business interaction with customers or employees. If your company uses such an account instead of a personal numbered WhatsApp Business account, you will receive official permission from WhatsApp Inc. to send messages to customers first -…
- How to work with Facebook tags?
Facebook prohibits sending messages from public pages after 24 hours from the last user's reply. Only certain types of messages marked with corresponding tags are allowed. Supported tags: