- How many operators can I have in the system?
- How to add, delete or edit an operator?
- How to create operator group and set priorities?
- What is operator status? How to change or check it?
- How to restrict switching to offline mode when chats are open?
- Operator evaluation
- Is it possible to add an independent expert as an operator?
- Create sets of filters and call them instantly from the menu
- Online chat
- Do you work with WhatsApp groups?
- How to create a direct link to WhatsApp account?
- Disabling read reports in WhatsApp
- How to change the bot name in Telegram?
- How to change a bot's description in Telegram?
- How to set the bot's avatar in Telegram?
- How to change the bot info in Telegram?
- How to highlight text in Telegram?
- What is a request in chat?
- How to start a chat?
- How to finish the chat?
- How to continue my chat with a client?
- What types of notifications can be set up?
- How to transfer a chat to another operator?
- How to make a chat unread?
- How to leave a message for other operators in a chat room?
- How to know the client’s number in Telegram and Facebook Messenger?
- Is it possible to send messages to a closed chat?
- How to set up auto replies?
In the section Settings > General > Greetings (for each number). How…
- What are variables?
You can use two variables in the text of auto-reply – %hello and %client. %hello…
- How do I configure a self-service menu?
Self-service menu is the equivalent of Interactive Voice Response, designed to work with messengers effectively. It allows clients to get immediate automated replies to frequently asked questions, and less operators are needed to process the same amount of requests. The menu constitutes…
- How do I configure a chat bot?
Chat bot is a program which automatically: replies to clients; assigns tags; runs scripts; assigns chats to operators; performs other sorts of actions. Chat bot consists of key word sets and replies for each of those sets.…
- Client info card
In the section Settings > General edit the fields in the client's card while chatting with him. These same fields can be filled in by the client himself when contacting via Online Chat. The operator can edit each field in the…
- How to configure scripts?
With scripts in Python you can implement advanced functions: Assign chats to operators so that everyone has no more than 10 open chats. Inform the supervisor about chats that are not answered for a long time. Send…
- What are macros? How to use it?
Macros are commands that automate actions in chats and save operators time. Using just one button you can: send a standard message to a client; fill in a comment and other text fields in client info card; leave an internal comment for other operators; mark…
- Sales funnels
The Sales funnels section provides extensive sales funnels functionality: sales funnels in messengers (client is automatically led to sale); sending messages after various events; polls of clients; automatic…