- How many operators can I have in the system?
- How to add, delete or edit an operator?
- How to create operator group and set priorities?
- What is operator status? How to change or check it?
- How to restrict switching to offline mode when chats are open?
- Operator evaluation
- Is it possible to add an independent expert as an operator?
- Create sets of filters and call them instantly from the menu
- Online chat
- Do you work with WhatsApp groups?
- How to create a direct link to WhatsApp account?
- Disabling read reports in WhatsApp
- How to change the bot name in Telegram?
- How to change a bot's description in Telegram?
- How to set the bot's avatar in Telegram?
- How to change the bot info in Telegram?
- How to highlight text in Telegram?
- What is a request in chat?
- How to start a chat?
- How to finish the chat?
- How to continue my chat with a client?
- What types of notifications can be set up?
- How to transfer a chat to another operator?
- How to make a chat unread?
- How to leave a message for other operators in a chat room?
- How to know the client’s number in Telegram and Facebook Messenger?
- Is it possible to send messages to a closed chat?
- How to connect Telegram?
In the search field of Telegram enter BotFather and open that dialog box.
- How to connect Viber?
Click on the Viber Admin Panel and write your registered phone number. Click on the Login.
- How to connect Instagram?
Before you start setting up, you should: sign in with the Chat2Desk system; connect…
- How to connect VKontakte?
Create a public page. Possible options: business; thematic community;
- How to connect Facebook Messenger?
Create a group or a Facebook public page or log in to an existing group or public page administrator account.
- How to connect Odnoklassniki?
Create a group. To do this, go to the Groups tab and click Create Group or Event. Any type of group is suitable for working with Chat2Desk.
- How to connect Email?
Before you start setting up, you must: be registered at the Chat2Desk; connect an email to your account. If you have not already done so, please register…