- How many operators can I have in the system?
- How to add, delete or edit an operator?
- How to create operator group and set priorities?
- What is operator status? How to change or check it?
- How to restrict switching to offline mode when chats are open?
- Operator evaluation
- Is it possible to add an independent expert as an operator?
- Create sets of filters and call them instantly from the menu
- Online chat
- Do you work with WhatsApp groups?
- How to create a direct link to WhatsApp account?
- Disabling read reports in WhatsApp
- How to change the bot name in Telegram?
- How to change a bot's description in Telegram?
- How to set the bot's avatar in Telegram?
- How to change the bot info in Telegram?
- How to highlight text in Telegram?
- What is a request in chat?
- How to start a chat?
- How to finish the chat?
- How to continue my chat with a client?
- What types of notifications can be set up?
- How to transfer a chat to another operator?
- How to make a chat unread?
- How to leave a message for other operators in a chat room?
- How to know the client’s number in Telegram and Facebook Messenger?
- Is it possible to send messages to a closed chat?
Connecting channel and messengers
- Knowledge base/
- Connecting channel and messengers
- What is a channel?
The channel is the essence to which various accounts in messengers are connected. For example, accounts of WhatsApp, Instagram and Online Chat…
- Why do you need multiple channels?
There can be several channels, and accounts in the same messenger can be connected to each of them. It’s convenient for targeting customers. For example: A retail chain can assign the phone…
- How to set up a channel?
Contact technical support via a widget in the corner of the screen.
- What messengers can be connected?
WhatsApp™, Telegram™, Instagram™, VKontakte, Facebook™ Messenger, Viber™, Skype™, Odnoklassniki, Online-chat, Yandex.Dialogi, Email.