Click Start in the taskbar on your desktop.
- Go to Settings > System > Notifications and Actions.
- Set Get notifications from apps and other senders to On.
- Find Google Chrome in the list that comes up and turn on notifications.
- Go to Settings > Ease of Access > Display.
- Select time that works for you in Show notifications for.
- Go to Apple menu > System Preferences on your desktop.
- Select Notifications in the window that appears, .
- In the left column, select the browser you want.
- Choose alert style.