How to set notifications in OS?
Click Start in the taskbar on your desktop.
- Go to Settings > System > Notifications and Actions.
- Set Get notifications from apps and other senders to On.
- Find Google Chrome in the list that comes up and turn on notifications.
- Go to Settings > Ease of Access > Display.
- Select time that works for you in Show notifications for.
- Go to Apple menu > System Preferences on your desktop.
- Select Notifications in the window that appears, .
- In the left column, select the browser you want.
- Choose alert style.
Working with chats
- What is a request in chat?
- How to get a chat to work?
- How to finish the chat?
- How to continue my chat with a client?
- What types of notifications can be set up?
- How to transfer a chat to another operator?
- How to make a chat unread?
- How to leave a message for other operators in a chat room?
- How to know the client’s number in Telegram and Facebook Messenger?
- Is it possible to send messages to a closed chat?
- How to understand that the client waits too long for an answer?
- How to find the right message in a chat?
- How to upload correspondence to my computer?
- Google Chrome
Ask a question