How to continue my chat with a client?
- Knowledge base
- Working with chats
- How to continue my chat with a client?
In the All Chats section, the administrator and supervisor can continue any completed chat even if it was previously conducted by another operator. In this case, a closed chat will be opened. Many supervisors can write in one chat (the client does not see it, except online chat).
- What is a request in chat?
- How to get a chat to work?
- How to finish the chat?
- What types of notifications can be set up?
How to set notifications in browser?
- How to set notifications in OS?
- How to transfer a chat to another operator?
- How to make a chat unread?
- How to leave a message for other operators in a chat room?
- How to know the client’s number in Telegram and Facebook* Messenger?
- Is it possible to send messages to a closed chat?
- How to understand that the client waits too long for an answer?
- How to find the right message in a chat?
- How to upload correspondence to my computer?