Which type of integration should I choose?
- Knowledge base
- Chat2Desk and Bitrix24 integration
- Which type of integration should I choose?
The type of integration is the choice of the CRM essence to which the client dialogs will be transferred. The selected CRM entity will be created the first time you contact the client, if the client does not already exist in the CRM.
The application provides different types of integration with the CRM system, according to the business logic of your company.
If you want to correspond in Bitrix24, you need to select iset up an Open Channel.
If you select i, the correspondence will get to Bitrix24 after the operator closes the dialog in Chat2Desk.
- Why do you need integration with Bitrix24?
- How to set up Chat2Desk and Bitrix24 integration?
- Where can I get an API token?
- How to set up an Open Channel?
- How to work with Business Processes in Bitrix24?
- What additional settings are available for integration with Bitrix24?
- Important features of integration with Bitrix24
- How to write first in Bitrix24?