What additional settings are available for integration with Bitrix24?
- Knowledge base
- Chat2Desk and Bitrix24 integration
- What additional settings are available for integration with Bitrix24?
- The setting Sign phone number to group chat messages is required that a client's phone number is signed to a message in group chats.
- The setting Sign operator name to outbox message in open channel is required if you want the client to see the name of the operator who is currently responding in a group chat.
- In the Tags section you can configure accept of messages from requests only with the selected tags (or prohibit transfer requests with tags).
- In the Analytics section you can configure the correspondence between deal fields and metrics that are transfered from Chat2Desk (for example, URL and UTM tags). The functionality is available only for integration via Chat2Desk.
- In the Operators section you can configure the correspondence of operators created in Chat2Desk with Bitrix users. The functionality is available only for integration via Chat2Desk.
- In the Extra fields section you can configure data transfer from the custom field of the Chat2Desk client card to the Bitrix deal field. The functionality is available only for integration via Chat2Desk.
- In the Pipelines section you can choose in which pipeline to create deals in accordance with the channel.
Chat2Desk and Bitrix24 integration
- Why do you need integration with Bitrix24?
- How to set up Chat2Desk and Bitrix24 integration?
- Where can I get an API token?
- Which type of integration should I choose?
- How to set up an Open Channel?
- How to work with Business Processes in Bitrix24?
- Important features of integration with Bitrix24
- How to write first in Bitrix24?
Ask a question