How to set up an Open Channel?
Open lines in real time collect messages from different channels in Bitrix24, assign them by rules to operators and save the dialogs to the CRM system. In the process of communication it is possible to exchange media content and documents. When the dialog is over, the chat with the client is saved to Bitrix24 card.
You can go to Open Channel settings from the Chat2Desk integration settings card on the Open Channels settings button.
Select the channels from which messages will be sent to Open Channel.
Note that one channel can be connected to only one Open Channel.
If a channel cannot be ticked and is highlighted in grey, then this messenger is already selected in another Open Channel.
If you do not want that Open Channel creates lids, you need to uncheck the Verify client in CRM database checkbox in the Queue section.
- Why do you need integration with Bitrix24?
- How to set up Chat2Desk and Bitrix24 integration?
- Where can I get an API token?
- Which type of integration should I choose?
- How to work with Business Processes in Bitrix24?
- What additional settings are available for integration with Bitrix24?
- Important features of integration with Bitrix24
- How to write first in Bitrix24?